• Convenient kitchen
• Full Private Bath
• No Rental Car Needed
• Walk to Coffee Shops, Restaurants & More
• Satellite TV, Wireless Internet
• Freezer Storage for your Fish
• Non-smoking rooms
• Private Entrance
Easy unguided Tours and Hikes from the B&B:
There are several points of interest with-in easy walking distance from your room:
- The Baranov Museum is the oldest building in Alaska, built in 1808 and features the Russian Colonial period and the Alutiiq culture.
- National Wildlife Visitors Center is new and has displays and information about Kodiak's wildlife and sealife.
- The Alutiiq Museum offers a glimpse at the Native History and Culture of Kodiak.
- Near Island Hiking Trails are just a short where there are several trails through Spruce forests and along beaches.
- Pillar Mountain is a hike that takes you up to an incredible view of Kodiak and the surrounding mountains.
Guests will also find the Boat Harbors, Car Rentals, Bicycle Rentals and more!